Frequently Asked Questions | FAQ | Vermont Lavender
Posting a Review
Use the SEARCH OUR STORE or Search Bar Icon (a magnifying glass symbol) and type in your product you'd like to leave a review. Once you've found the product scroll down until you find Review + , click on the + and this will open up so you can leave a review. Any questions please email me.
Product Missing or Not Found
This means that the product has been "sold out" or is no longer listed on my website.
Trouble Ordering Multiple Items When Shopping
Here are a couple of ways to add multiple items.
1. There's a button that says ADD TO CART ... click this instead of BUY IT NOW.
2. If on desk top use the TOP MENU to add more items. Its says..SOAPS GIFTS etc...
3. If on mobile add items per the 3 lines next to the CART button. Click the 3 lines to open a menu bar.
4. If on mobile tap my Vermont Lavender logo top left it'll bring you back to the main home page.
4. If it still isn't working then try again in few minutes. I maybe working on updating my website. Please try again or contact me via my Contact Us page. Thank you for understanding.
Do you grow your own ingredients?
I'm a master gardener and grow all of the herbs infused into my skin care products, especially calendula, lavender, roses, chamomile, arnica and others.
Do you grow lavender?
Yes, I use it in my skin care products.
Do you sell lavender in bulk?
Yes, I will have it available for a limited time for sale on my store.
Do you ship outside the United States?
No, only exception is Canada at this time.